Tuesday, September 29, 2009

amazing quotes

"I don't care who started it, I'll finish it"- Ice age

"There is no such thing as fun for the whole family"- Jerry Seinfield

"I am an Ist, I believe in an Ism" -Colin Frickie

"Where there is love there is pain"- spanish porverb

"I cant stand seeing you in pain...unless i cause it"- Drake and Josh

"Keep your honesty, it often gets lost when growing older or entering politics" Mrs. Doubtfire

"Life is supposed to be icky" -Now and Then

"I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned"- bumpersticker

"Family is a 'i am going to annoy the crap out of you because i can, your stuck with me forever, and thats the way i like it.' kind of love"

"before you critisize someone always walk a mile in their shoes, that way, when you critisize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."

"I dont just want to rain on your parade, i want to blow up all the floats."

"There are plenty of M&Ms in the trailmix"

"I dont just want to rain on your parade, i want to blow up all the floats"

"Even manure can be used to fertailizer to grow crops and feed hundreds." bulletproof monk

No comments:

Post a Comment